Worldhotels is an exclusive collection of the world's most unique independent hotels in over 250 exciting destinations around the globe. Whether you are looking for a stylish business hotel, a luxurious historic landmark, a tranquil beach resort or the perfect location for your corporate or private event – each Worldhotels property meets the highest standards and is tailored to the needs of discerning travellers.
For more information please visit: www.worldhotels.com/earn-miles
|For each qualifying hotel stay||500 PINS|
|For each hotel stay with Double Miles Offer||1000 PINS|
|For each hotel stay with Triple Miles Offer||1500 PINS|
|For each hotel stay with Suite Miles Offer||3000 PINS|
Terms and conditions
- Always check your booking confirmation to find out if PINS are included in the rate.
- Most hotels award 500 PINS per stay on the Best Available Rate and the same amount of PINS is available at many hotels on Weekend Rate, Senior Citizen Rate, Advance Purchase Rate and Half Board Rate.
- PINS cannot be received if taking advantage of the following special rates: travel agent rates, negotiated company rates, staff rates and most discounted rates booked via online travel agencies.
- All Promotional Rates (Double PINS, Triple PINS and Suite PINS) are subject to availability and can only be booked in participating hotels. Participating hotels are subject to change.
- Consecutive nights booked count as one stay, even if the reservations are made separately.
Crediting the PINS & claiming missing PINS
You can claim missing PINS up to 6 months after your stay by contacting us at email@example.com. In order to claim your PINS, please specify your membership number, name, travel dates, hotel name and possibly attach the reservation confirmation or invoice. The claim will then be verified with the respective hotel and, if eligible, the PINS will be credited to your account.