Save on mobile connection for the calls you need to make – and receive incoming calls for free when travelling abroad!
With the International mobile SIM card, you’ll be able to make low-cost roaming calls in more than 180 countries, including the EU, Russia, popular destinations like Turkey, Egypt, Cyprus, the United Arab Emirates, Switzerland, Israel, Belarus and Ukraine among others.
Plus, airBalticcard Mobile provides you these great advantages:
- Free incoming calls in 140 countries
- Charges for outgoing calls start at 0.19 EUR per minute
- Special tariff within airBalticcard Mobile network only 0.19 EUR per minute in 140 countries
- A single international phone number
- Mobile roaming internet access in 123 countries from 0.15 EUR per megabyte
- Free call forwarding to fix or mobile numbers in more than 180 countries
- No recurring charges, no monthly fees
Get 50 PINS per on-line registration of the SIM card
Get 1 PINS per each minute of outgoing calls
Where to buy
Purchase your airBalticcard Mobile: on board your next airBaltic flight, at any airBaltic ticketing office or by registering with your PINS account number at www.airbalticcard.com under the “My Account” section.
Crediting the PINS & claiming missing PINS
After the transaction at this partner the PINS will be credited to your account within: 42 days
If you notice that some PINS you have received are missing, please contact PINS Member Service.
If you have had a transaction at this partner and forgot to show your PINS card, you can claim your missing PINS by contacting our Member Service. You will have to provide a copy of your purchase check, reservation or invoice for us to verify the transaction. To be eligible for claiming missing PINS you need to be a PINS member on the date of the transaction.
The time after the transaction you can claim your missing PINS at this partner: 3 months